Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Woeful Wednesday

SO TIRED. Got in a quick run with the dogs after work & then did SELF's DVD "Beach Body FAST." So tired. My arms, legs, abs... they all want to go to sleep.

Food Log:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, turkey sausage (haha still not sick of it!)
Snack: Mixed Nuts
Lunch: Hot dog, apple, string cheese
Snack: String cheese
Dinner: Burger on romaine hearts w/ tomato & carrots and hummus & a salad

Weight is still not budging, and I'm annoyed but trying not to be. If I don't see at least 3-5 more this week, I'll probably stop on Sunday and just move into Phase 2 on Monday, and just accept that South Beach just doesn't really work for me... There's no point in depriving my body of things if I'm going to be working out hard either way...Frustrating...

I'll set up the bridesmaids blog this weekend. Work has been surprisingly busy so I haven't had the chance. So...tomorrow if I can find the time or Saturday!

--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment