Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday McFatterday

Did you know McDonalds makes a BigMac wrap?! Can you explain this to me?...McDonalds - King of the Fatty's - invents a line of wraps intended for it's more health conscious patrons, only to put out a wrap that contains all the sh*t that made us all fat in the first place!

Anyway, that's my rant for the day. I am tired. To couch and football game.

Weight Jan 1: 170
Weight Jan 9: 164.2

8 days - 5.8 pounds. It's probably all water weight but I don't care - Go me!

Food log -

Breakfast - 3 eggs w/ fat free cheese, skim milk
Lunch - huge salad w/ tuna, cucumber, celery, evoo & balsamic vin
Dinner - huge salad w/ chickpeas, soybeans, tomatoes, green peppers, shredded cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing
Snack 1 - apple
Snack 2 - peanuts (2 handfuls)
--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment