Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh Wednesday

Unfortunately I did not go to work today again, too sick, but not sick enough to keep me from schoolwork all day on the computer (and also occasionally looking at "the knot" to see what else there is too do - A LOT!) I am hoping that tomorrow is much better and that I get time to go to the track and walk, which is what I planned to do today but again, too sick. Tomorrow I have to work from 10:30am to 6:30pm but I swear I fully intend on working out at some point. Gosh, why does sickness = laziness?

Let's plan on weighing ourselves at the end of the week. Also, I want to make more of a plan as far as workouts for myself. Since I've have been sick I've been skimping on running but ASAP I'm going to get on it.

:) I feel good today despite the annoying sore throat and headache, the body aches are gone and the cough is subsiding a little.

Breakfast - 3 eggs w/ salsa, jalepenos, & fat free cheese
Lunch- large salad w/ tuna, bc crumbles, celery, cucumber, balsamic vin & evoo
Dinner - fish broiled, pinto beans, mixed steamed veggies, iced unsweet tea
Snack 1 - almonds (15)
Snack 2 - slices of bananna w/ peanut butter

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment