Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cake Smake

Yea, cake is annoying, when you can't have any and it is in your face. However, I was going to mention to you earlier that Kyle and I were talking and we both agreed that cake is highly overrated, especially at weddings. No one hardly touches the stuff because they are so full on the dinner they so graciously gorged on beforehand. Anyway, we are thinking of having only a small cake for the two of us and then maybe cannoli's or some tiramisu for our guests - staying with the italian theme. Anyway, just wanted to mention that after your terribly difficult cake ordeal today.

The all-beef hotdog are sounding delicious - I am definately gonna get some this weekend. Never had one that I can think of. Salmon filets can be found inthe frozen section too in packets of 2. They are not that bad if you go to superwalmart. Also, any other kinds of fish are good too, swordfish is like fish "steak" hearty and delicious and a bit cheaper too.

Today was the most uneventful, boring birthday I have EVER experienced. I worked from 10-6:30 in the college bookstore, helping students find the books they needed and ringing up their orders on the cash register. I was hoping someone at work work say " Happy Birthday" at some point or they would let me go home a few minutes early but no....of course not. Not in my life.

Anyway, it is 7pm. I am finally home. I am not doing schoolwork tonight - that was decided yesterday. I will do my stuff on Saturday and tomorrow and Sunday if I have to but today - NO!
I refuse. Only fun tonight!

Is it bad to drink a glass or two of red wine on your birthday if you're a SouthBeacher?????

I am trying to pick a good time for our wedding ceremony on the May 29th - do you think 3pm? 4pm? or 5pm? Keep in mind it will be staying lighter later and also time to take photos after the ceremony. Lemme know what you think...

Oh yea, try to remember to bring the old laptop you have when you come on Sunday - I wanna see if Zach can revive it. Thanks love.


Food Log -

Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs w/ jalepenos and salsa, deer steak (small)
Snack 1 - apple and almonds (15)
Lunch - salad w/ tuna, celery, cucumber, south beach italian dressing, cottage cheese, melon
Dinner - filet mignon, steamed veggies, salad w/ ranch
Snack 2 - planning on a few glasses of red wine :)


--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment