Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5

By the way - love the pic - it is so fitting on Day 5.

Today was not much better than yesterday in terms of how I feel. Still have a running nose, cough, body aches, headache, and a persistant sore throat. I did manage to go to the grocery store earlier (my excersize today, along with typing for hours on the computer) to get some EVOO and balsamic vinegar which was actually quite good on the salad I had for lunch. I did not go to work Monday or today so I am hoping the morning brings some energy and some motivation to do something productive.

Today's workout: Grocery shopping, typing, walking from computer chair to kitchen to get more hot tea.
Tomorrow 's workout plan: walk 3 miles at indoor track across the street

Day 5 Food Log -

Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs w/ fat free cheese, 3 slices turkey bacon, hot tea
Lunch - hot tea, large salad w/tuna, blue cheese crumbles, cucumber, celery, evoo, & balsamic vinegar
Dinner - leftover deer burger w/ slice of fat free cheese (yellow mustard), broccoli steamed, hot tea
Snack 1 - almonds 15
Snack 2 - apple & mozz. cheese stick

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment