Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5.

FEEL BETTER, ASH! I LOVE YOU <3
Just had some blood drawn & am now eating at my desk. In high spirits today, feeling energetic Only a slight headache. It's someone's birthday at work and I had to go pick up the cake=PAINFUL. No 3 layer fudge chocolate cake for me. :(




Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with 3-bean salsa (DELISH!)
Snack: mozz cheese stick, pickle
Lunch: Left-over pork chop, carrots, pickle
Snack: carrots, mixed nuts
Dinner: Chicken breast, big salad with carrots, cucumber, cheese & balsamic dressing

*Completely, ridiculously hyper again tonight! Finally got to work out after work today...felt really great!

Workout:
45 mins on treadmill @ 4.3 pace (walking) @ 2 pt incline
10 mins (2 miles) on bike @ 16 pace (weight loss mode) @ 2 pt incline
Ab workout courtesy of Tyler

...My body will be so sore tomorrow but I'm going to wake up early and do some pilates before work...try to take it easy after tonight!

---Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment