Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

McDonalds is annoying. End of story.

Today we went to our marriage class at McLean, it was so fun. I hope we can get set up with a small group & meet some young couples in the area! We're now headed over to aunt Elizabeth's to see Grandmother Grace.

Food:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, apple
Snack: celery & peanut butter
Lunch: String cheese & tuna
Snack: Small salad with turkey, tomatoes & vinagrette
Dinner: Shrimp & spinach

Will do pilates tonight when we get back! Also must go to the grocery store & rethink some menu ideas because I'm getting really bored with what I'm eating, and therefore I'm not wanting to make meals and not eating enough. Yesterday I was so weak it was ridiculous. Last night I was in bed by 1 and woke up at 7:30 and had to take a 2 hour nap after church...should have more energy than that!

As it turns out, my start weight was: 150.6 lbs.
Today: 147 lbs.

3 pounds!
--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment