Friday, January 8, 2010

My Expectations: TOTALLY REALISTIC.

Is it too unrealistic to dream of ending up on the other side of all of this with Jessica Alba's body? Maybe? A little? Oh well. I love her. That's all I want. I don't want riches, fame, shopping sprees... I just want Jessica Alba's body.

Where is the Jessica Alba diet? Where do I sign up? My favorite part about the average female "celeb physique" is they just make it look so easy. Like they were born that way. OR that, despite the crazy hours they work and the flying back and forth from coast to coast for an afternoon--they have time for a 6 hour workout every day. On the beach, they look amazing. In a shop, thin as a rail. Stuffing a huge cheeseburger into their mouths, meek as a mouse. 3 weeks after a baby, those stomachs are back to being tighter and fitter than mine has ever been! No baby here! Nope!

All of this after 7 days of a strict diet and exercise. I'm a loon.
P.S.: Slept through Pilates today. SO SHOOT ME!

Food:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, sausage
Snack: Handful of almonds & cashews
Lunch: Diet unsweetened ice team. Salad with tuna, tomatoes, cucumbers & balsamic v.
Snack: Mozz cheese stick & carrots
Dinner: Out @ Chengs: Filet mingon, aparagus, grilled baby eggplant, tomatoes, snow peas

Sorry, it's Friday. Also, a P.P.S to rant above: my boobs are better. --Lia

Saturday:
Breakfast: 3 eggs overeasy, sausage
Snack: string cheese
Lunch: BIG salad with tuna, tomatos, cucumbers, carrots and low-fat cheese
Snack: apple w/ peanut butter
Dinner: @ Callie's: take out from mexican restaurant: grilled chicken breast topped with grilled zucchini, tomato, bell peppers & onions

No comments:

Post a Comment