Monday, January 25, 2010

Ouch!

...I fell off the wagon this weekend, but I'm back in action. Not with SB...I'm currently mad at SB. Oh well, I will continue to use the blog as a food/exercise log!!

CONGRATS on 10 lbs! That's amazing! SO SO SO Happy for you! You can DO it!!

Food:
Breakfast: 2 pieces turkey sausage, 2 cups coffee black
Snack: apple
Lunch: String cheese?
Snack: mixed nuts
Dinner: Flank steak, brown rice & salad w/tomato and balsamic dressing

*My weight loss hasn't budged more than 3 lbs... a friend of mine suggested that I may be eating more salt than usual so my body is retaining water?? I don't see that...I've been peeing a ton, and I think I'm eating way less salt than usual...

Leaving work early today so I'm hoping I can get a little run in (lady problems, so you understand) and do my beach body fast DVD... I'm hoping it'll give me a little boost. We're going to the grocery store tonight so I'm going to get some whole wheat tortillas,etc and maybe some stuff to make pizzas with that whole wheat crust you were telling me about. Still going to eat healthy--even though I didn't this weekend. :-X

Anyway, hope you have a great day!!

Love you!
--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment