Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF...again...

I am so glad it's Friday! The week is finally over.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow to report my progress.
I am guessing I weigh around 161. We shall see.
I am feeling great - somedays I have more energy than others but overall I am happy that I'm sticking with it.

Today is day 22 without a cigarette and it feels great.
Loving the great breath and the smoke-free smell of my hands.
I haven't been around anyone drinking though since I started - that will be the true test.
I'm feeling better about Grandmother Grace's situation so that has definately helped.

Sold a few books online today which is good. Can you say $$$$????????

I don't have to work tomorrow which is nice but I have lots of wedding things to do and a quiz to take. Hopefully I can squeeze in a workout and some time to relax.


Food Log -

Breakfast - one egg over-hard, 3 slices turkey bacon, black eyed peas, skim milk
Snack 1 - apple
Lunch - salad w/ tuna, celery, cucumber & ranch, iced tea, cottage cheese, melon
Dinner - turkey burger w/ cheese, salad w/ cucumber & ranch
Snack 2 - peanuts (3 handfuls)

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment