Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday's a wash

Well today was a complete wash. I had to work and I woke up a little late so basically all I did was work today. No run. No grocery store. No anything.

I just got home and have schoolwork to do and dinner to make so...yeah. That's life.
I feel great though, just bummed I couldn't get to the track tonight for a run. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

I got my 1st W-2 in the mail today and you know what that means - it's TAX time!!!! Yippee! I wonder how much I'll get back this year!! :)

Food Log -

Breakfast - scrambled eggs w/ fat free cheese
Snack 1 - almonds (15)
Lunch - salad w/ tuna, celery, cucumber, ranch dressing, cottage cheese, melon, iced tea
Snack 2 - apple w/ peanut butter
Dinner - ground chicken breast pattie, black eyed peas, spinach, skim milk

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment