Monday, January 11, 2010

Manic Monday

Your menu looks good. You should try to branch out whenever possible and eat different things. I'm loving the organic ranch - thats totally great. Try zuccini and squash sliced and sauteed in evoo with a little seasoning, it great as a side, also for a snack, try fruit w/ cottage cheese if you like that, avacado is really good too. Cook beans (black, pinto, navy, kidney, lentils) as a side or get the easy steamfresh veggies - they are usually 2 For $ at the grocery store. Anyway, I have lots of ideas for you to SPICE up your menu. :) I just don't have that much time tonight -

...so.... my day was pretty uneventful - I worked and ran (go me! Workout 1 - check). Made a very measly dinner and watched To Kill A Mockingbird on tv. Last night I took a 'Tylenol pm' for the first time and it actually worked, I had the best night's sleep I've had in years! I have been feeling good the last few days, lighter and more aware of myself. I still have a bit of a lingering cough but I am overall feeling 100% better than last Monday. Ran today which was good. Getting back into the swing of things.

Oh yea, I wanted to announce that my birthday is Thursday - I will be 27! Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I know, it's not a BIG birthday like 25 or say 30, but I love birthday's!

Food Log -

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 slices turkey bacon, skim milk
L - Salad w/ tuna, celery, cucumber, ranch, cottage cheese + melon, water
D - steamed broccoli w/ fat free cheese, canned white meat chicken w/ celery, mayo, raisins (small palmful)
S 1 - almond, peanut, soy nut mix
S 2 - apple, peanut butter

Days without cigs - 11 and going strong!! --Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment