Monday, January 18, 2010

We're gonna work it out

Happy MLK day to you too! Glad you are feeling well and that you got your dress today! How exciting! I had a good day - worked on my wedding website and registries all day and made dinner for Kyle.

Tomorrow I have work, school, and a run I need to try and get in. I have so much to do! I need to go to the bank, post office, and Wal-Mart. Should be an eventful day.

Do you think you could set me up a blog site like we talked about - for my bridal party or our wedding party or whatever?? Oh, wedding bells are in the air... :)

Food Log -

B - cottage cheese, melon
S 1 - almonds (15)
L - leftover dinner salad w/ tuna and ranch
S 2 - mozz cheese stick, peanuts, iced tea
D - chicken breast, leftover veggies from dinner last night, salad w/ cucumber & south beach italian dressing

-- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment