Thursday, January 7, 2010

Comin' round the mountain...

Sign name to posts from now on. Check.

OK. So I am hypothetically coming around the mountain, that's the mountain of sickness by the way. I am slowly coming around and I think possibly by Monday I may actually have the strength and energy to workout.

To answer some of your questions my dear little sis...

1) No, eating too much low fat part skim mozzarella will not kill you - it may however make you a little constipated so either get some "Smooth Move" tea or some Ex lax, that should help. If you are having none of those problems than you should be fine eating it all day long.

2) Yes, too much caffeine is bad (like if you drank a BIG GULP of coffee every morning and 3 Coke's with dinner) but I think if you are having both sugar-free flavored water and black tea throughout the day you should be alright.

3) Yes, biking is GREAT for your butt. Bike all day - your butt will only get more fabulous! (p.s if you question me - take a look at Lance Armstrong's posterior :) )

4) OK. I know there was no question #4 but I just wanted to add, try to eat more in the mornings if you know you might not be able to get much for lunch, you need to make sure you always have fuel to burn especially when you're burning calories by working out. Also, don't stress about working out every day. Listen to your body, if you really are too tired or sick, give yourself a free day and do something active the next!

As far as my day, I went into work at 10am and my boss took one look at me and sent me home. I cleaned and organizaed and talked to Katie Hans and Sara Ayres on the phone for like an hour each! I also did some schoolwork and of course worked a little on my wedding website. I am shocked that Kyle and I know so many people. We are inviting 200 people!! Holy cow! I hope that a few people politely decline. haha.

I feel much better today than I have the past 3 days, despite my being sent home. I haven't gotten the energy to go workout yet but it's coming, I promise.

Kyle is at a match until 10pm so I am going to watch some Nancy Grace and relax. I am hopeful that I will go to work tomorrow and actually be permitted to stay - perhaps I should wear some make-up?!

Food Log -

Breakfast -2 eggs scrambled w/ fat free cheese and salsa, skim milk
Lunch - pinto beans, mixed steamed veggies, small salad w/ hard boiled egg, celery, cucumber, tuna, and ranch
Dinner - Angus burger w/ fat free cheese, spicy mustard, lettuce, black eyed peas, green beans
Snack 1 - grapefruit
Snack 2 - almonds (15)

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment