Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cheese Whiz

I feel like I'm eating too much cheese? Is that possible? Should I not be worrying about it? I eat a lot of string cheese, but it is low-fat! I'm not getting sick of it, I just hope I'm not over doing it! Also, I can't help it: I drink black tea like 24/7. I know it's keeping me hydrated, but is too much caffeine bad? It says on the SB thing I read to limit to 2 servings per day, but forget that. I haven't been drinking coffee at all, since I usually drink it with cream and sugar. So instead it's been unsweetened hot black tea all day.

I wanted to wake up this morning and do pilates again but I was too tired. We watched this show Brothers & Sisters last night and I was crying so hard...which always makes my eyes puffy and sore. So I'll blame my unwillingness to get up early this morning on TV. And my eyes. Going running today after work. My abs are super sore so I probably won't do any abs...and I can't seem to completely kick this cold. It's so aggrivating...I feel like a leaky faucet and my voice sounds like a man. Anyway, running or biking it shall be. P.S; Is biking good for your butt?

Food:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs w/ lowfat cheese & three bean salsa, low-fat sausage patty
Snack: apple
Lunch: small salad, small chili
Snack: 2 mozz sticks
Dinner: BIG steak, salad with cucumber, tomato & balsamic dressing

Exercise:
6 miles on bike
arms: 3 reps of 20 with 5 lbs weights
arms: (different) 3 reps of 15 with 5 lb. weights
--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment