Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOWY RESOLUTION

I am sitting here watching the snow pile up outside...and looking for a good reason NOT to join you all and try and eat more healthy and smart... and I cannot come up with one. My mom being sick-- our finances being up and down --and the pooping of multiple puppies is rough but none are a good enough excuse to let my body go and get so out of shape that climbing out of bed in the morning is exhausting! i MUST start to work out again and eat GREEN and HEALTHY so that i can still be with it and full of vim and vigor when I have granddarlings to dote over!!
OK so HELLLLLLP ! Where do I start? the last time i did southbeach i nearly broke thru the KFC's drive thru screen when i saw their biscuits-- and I used to sit and stare out the window and think that i saw a cream cheese bagle in the clouds! ( ugh! ) SO, I am admitting here on this BLOG thing that I have NO willpower only the desire to start something new and better for myself. ( that even sounds weird saying) In any case, I am really really proud of both of you and the wonderful ways that you encourage each other on here... it is so cool. I am also the happiest mom in the world for both of you getting married this year and I am so excited about both of your weddings. Well, I guess if i write down what i eat every day on here you all can tell me what is good and bad -- i think that i will just start with that and then on Feb 1st start the Official Diet of choice.
OK today I had a bowl of Honey bunches of Oats with 1% milk and 3 cups of coffee and three handfulls of Chex mix within the last hour... Iloveyou both ! mwah! keep me posted and this should be a blast!

--Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment