Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Windswept Wednsday

Food:

Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs, banana
Snack: handful of mixed nuts
Lunch: turkey breast wrapped around string cheese, all-beef hot dog, carrots, pickle
Snack: string cheese
Dinner: Caprese salad: romaine, tomato & low-fat mozzarella w/ balsamic, all-beef hot dog (so freaking good) and an apple


I'm tired. Long day at work and feeling kind of discouraged. But I'm happy to be home with Dave and the pups. My coworker wasn't able to work out at his gym today w/ me, so did some running and power walking around the neighborhood--and bahhh it's freezing! I really want to get at least do some abs in on pilates tonight, so we'll see what happens with the TV. David seems to have the whole tv schedule planned out for the evening by the time I get home.

Love you! --Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment