Sunday, January 3, 2010

The beginning...

Ok. This is Day 3 of the diet and I just getting on...first I will catch you up to date with my menu and then we'll move on to other things...

Day 1
Breakfast - Egg whites w/spinach, turkey bacon, skim milk
Lunch - salad w/tuna, ranch, celery sticks
Diner - salmon filet, broccoli, salad w/ ranch
Snack 1 - mozz stick, 15 almonds
Snack 2 - apple, almond butter

Day 2
Breakfast - scrambled eggs with fat free cheese, canadian bacon, salsa
Lunch - tuna lettuce wraps w/ blue cheese & tomato
Dinner - steak, green beans, salad w/ cheddar cheese, no dressing
Snack 1 - mozz stick
Snack 2 - apple

Day3
Breakfast - hot herbal tea, no food, sorry
Lunch - salad w/ leftover steak and blue cheese
Dinner - turkey meatballs with zuccini and red sauce
Snack 1 - orange
Snack 2 - 15 almonds, veggies cut up with ranch

--ASH

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try salsa with eggs. That sounds so good...and I can't just eat plain scrambled or sunny side up...I'm already getting bored!

    ReplyDelete