Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Steps

At each trip to the grocery store, I'm branching out more and more. I totatlly forgot about cottage cheese, which I love. I can't tell you how much I remember you eating cottage cheese and peaches 24/7 when we were growing up! The best part of all of this is that I'm not a picky eater at all, I'll try anything. Unless it's like pig ear or cow heart. OR GUINEA PIG. David ate that in Peru...so sad. Poor little things.

I really like pilates. The concept of stretch & strengthen and using your own body weigh to tone works well for me. I don't want to get bulky, just toned, and I think this is a good approach.

Yay! I can't believe you're turning 27! That's ridiculous! We were just 14 & 10, weren't we? I love you a lot! So proud of you for no ciggys! Woo hoo! Still want to come up on Saturday if you guys don't have plans!!

P.S.: BLESS you for the idea of crystal lite sugarfree! It has literally CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE! Ahahahaha I am no longer stuck with horrible bland water: I have sugar-free juice AND tea!

Food:
Breakfast: Turkey sausage, 2 scrambled eggs & a banana w/ black tea
Snack: mixed nuts
Lunch: All-beef hot dog, salad w/ balsamic dressing and low-fat turkey, clementine
Snack: 2 string cheese
Dinner: burger on romaine hearts w/tomato & low-fat cheese, steamed broccoli, apple w/ peanut butter

Exercise:
*
Going to run/bike and do some light lifting after work today!

--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment