Thursday, January 21, 2010

That sounds like a plan...Day 21

I think you made the right decision.

It was obvioulsy not working for you so I think it's better you try something new. Exercise is a great way to tone and it's addicting once you start!

What you should focus on is staying motivated and eating what you know to be healthy as much as you can. Hopefully this blog will keep you working out and keeping a food log. With a food log you are able to see clearly where your diet could use some tweaking - and it's great to keep track of how often you work out.

We will be starting families at some point in the future and I think we should be in the best shape of our lives when we do! I think you've done a great job - you looked GREAT! when I saw you and you seem like you feel good. I think healthy carbs will give you the energy you've been craving lately and will probably boost your mood a little - like a good walk with the dogs.

...I'm sorry I don't speak "blog".
Which email do you need?
My personal one?
Do I get to pick a password?
haha.

My day was good.

I went to the post office early this morning - I've been selling a lot of books lately on the internet. It's really fun and I like doing the sales and stuff. Who knows? Career avenue?! haha. I also sent off the bridesmaid invites we made - Kaitlyn's gonna crack up when she see's your logo on the back!

I worked from 10-7. I only have one more week at my temp job and then it's back to the grind. hopefully I will be able to find something cool in this quirky little town.

I did schoolwork - next week is mid-terms and I have a quiz I need to finish before sunday at midnight.

I made dinner - Kyle refereed the elementary school wrestling match tonight and didn't get home till 9:30 so I made some dinner and watched Nancy Grace.

Tomorrow I work till 4:30 then I hope to be able to run. ;)


Food Log -

Breakfast - 2 eggs overhard, 4 slices turkey bacon, skim milk
Snack 1 - apple, almonds (15)
Lunch - salad w/ tuna, celery, and cucumber w/ ranch, iced tea, cottage cheese, melon
Snack 2 - mozzarella cheese stick
Dinner - chicken burger w/ 1 slice cheddar cheese, black eyed peas

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment