Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy B-Day pt. 2

You TOTALLY deserve a few glasses of red wine on your birthday. I'm sorry it wasn't more exciting... in general, I don't really like birthdays. I've found, over the years, that reality hardly ever meets your birthday expectations. Except 21...that one was pretty epic. <3>
I hope you have a FUN night with Kyle! Watch Inglorious Basterds! You'll love it! We're going to watch this movie called Margo at the Wedding about two estranged sisters reuniting at one of the sister's wedding...should be interesting...drama... ahahahha So glad we don't have to worry about that.

The CAKE is overrated at weddings, unless it's DAMN good hahaha... cannolis would be soo cute and classy, also DELICIOUS! That gets my vote! I've heard that 3.14 (Pi) Pizza in Winchester, if they're still around, makes amazing canolis...but Anita probably knows best!

I think 3 or 4 would be best, that way people don't get too hungry, tired, etc and as we said, the party can go as long as you want...you know around nine-ish the kids will be dragged home and uncle David will get baked and the real party will start hahahahaha!! So I'd say 3 0r 4... eat an early-ish dinner...sounds v. Italian to me!!!

Enjoy your wine! Drink a glass for me...I'm so wishing I could have some tonight but we both know I have broken that rule already and won't do it again!!

I won't forget the laptop! I think we're gonna come Saturday since either way, Sat. or Sun. we won't get up there until 1ish... sound good??
LOVE YOU!

--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment