Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a DREAM.

Happy MLK Day! I'm really excited about having the whole day off and all to myself! I just finished breakfast and now I'm gonna get a long walk in with the dogs and then maybe a short run and back for some pilates.

Then I need to clean this cyclone of a house up...and I want to get over to Leesburg Bridal at some point to check on the price tag of my dress. I'm praying that somehow it's dropped just a little bit. Also need to go to the grocery store!!!

Anyway, hope you have a great day!! I love you!!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, tangerine, turkey sausage
Snack: Mixed nuts
Lunch: Burger on romaine hearts & string cheese
Snack: String cheese
Dinner: Chicken breast, romaine salad w/ tomato & mozz.

Got in two great walks today and did pilates! Feel great! Happy to have my little dress!

--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment