Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shapely alright

Oh the good ole' days!

I am elated to hear about your new excitement regarding food. There are so many great things out there to try - and organic is good too, it's not just a "fad". I am feeling better today and more energized. I worked and had school and dinner to make so I didn't go to the track as planned. I fully intend on working out tomorrow morning before work. I love pilates too, it is soooo great for your body. We would love to have you and the doggies if you are free.

I work till 6:30 tomorrow night. Call me around 7 and we can chat about the weekend. :)

Food Log -

Breakfast - 2 eggs, fat free cheese, 4 slices turkey bacon, skim milk
Lunch - salad w/ cucumber, celery, tuna, ranch, cottage cheese, melon, iced tea
Dinner - zuccini, tomato sauce, deer burger ground, low-fat part skim mozzarella cheese
Snack 1 - almonds (15)
Snack 2 - baby carrots (10)

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment