Monday, January 4, 2010

Sick of Mondays

Yes it's Monday and yes I'm sick. Literally. Sick and dieting do not go well together. Although I have had very little appetite today I have been feeling miserable. I took off work today and my workout consisted of taking down christmas decorations for 1 hour (maybe 300 calories) and cleaning the house moderately (another 300 calories burned maybe). Not much, but it was the best I could do based on my current circumstances. I am feeling overall - sick - but I hope to have a better report for you tomorrow. I hope to be able to go running tomorrow after work - but this means I will have to wake up earlier to get my schoolwork done. Oh how everything seems like more of a chore when you're sick. Off I go to drink some tea - wish me well! _ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment