Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

Today was the 1st day of class at the college so of course the bookstore was CRAZY! The kids in there are just clueless - I went in early and got off early so I could go watch Kyle's team's last hone wrestling match of the season. They lost 60-30. Ouch! They were cute though. I love guys in singlets. haha.

Got home a bit ago and just finished up my schoolwork for the day. I have a quiz I need to take this week, who knows when I'll get time to do that.

Going over to the track now for a bit. Hope to run a couple of miles and clear my head so I'm ready to tackle the 2nd day of classes all over again.

Yeah, I would just move on to phase 2 if I were you. That's so weird. Mom and I think you are just too skinny to do it. Tone, tone, tone and don't worry about "losing" weight. It may be that you are just building muscle now like Tyler said and it is replacing the flab (not that you have much!).

Food Log -

Breakfast - cottage cheese, melon, hot tea
Snack 1 - apple, almonds (20)
Lunch - chicken breast, spinach, black eyed peas, iced tea
Snack 2 - string cheese, peanuts
Dinner - ceasar salad w/ chicken, skim milk

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment