Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THE PRODIGAL SISTER RETURNS!

SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN MIA! Things have been crazy but I'm back on track.

I have been working out regularly just as I was before. David told me the other day (without being prompted) that he thought I looked more toned! Yay! I've mostly been doing my 30-45 minute DVDs since the snow has been so bad, but hopefulyl i can get back to the gym this week! Need to get my cardio in!

For the most part I've been eating so-so stuff. Definitely keeping up my dayily "snacks" of light string cheese and carrots. Eating cereal or oatmeal in the mornings. When I'm at home, I've had a whole wheat pita with tuna, or a salad and some meat. For the most part I'm trying to work out hard, pay attention to what I eat and therefore allow myself to have some fun: i.e. chocolate covered strawberries on V-Day, wine and Yeungling LIGHT--so great, only 90 calories!

So proud of you, you're doing great. I will be back on a regular basis from now on! Promise!

Love you a lot!!

--Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment