Monday, February 1, 2010

Just another manic Monday

Ok so today I am back from the dead - or midterm week - whatever you want to call it. I am in full wedding planning mode and ready to go! I think I did well on my tests but we will have to wait and see, I will get my grades this weekend.

Did you ever figure out the dress color fiasco?

I feel like we haven't talked in forever! I miss you.

How is everything? What did you guys think of the Grammys? Lil Wayne and Eminem crushed it! haha.

I am hoping to send my save the dates this week sometime so if we can get that bridesmaids blog together soon that would be great.

Oh yeah, my little IT man got your old laptop working like a dream now! I just need to put a good antivirus software on it and it should be set! I am beyond thrilled to be able to go to the coffee shop to do my schoolwork - I hate being chained to my desk! haha.

I'm gonna try to weigh myself tomorrow to see how far I've come - it's been about a week since I last weighed in.

How have you been feeling since you went off SB? Are you skipping meals a lot? Have you gotten into a groove yet with your normal diet? Can't wait to talk to you!!

Workout Log -

30 min run

Food Log -

Breakfast - cottage cheese, mango
Lunch - salad w/ celery, 2 hard boiled eggs, avocado sliced, & ranch
Dinner - baked turkey tenderloin, lima beans, corn, 1 % milk
Snack 1 - apple, almonds (20)

--Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment